03 February 2009

The "Big Game" Party Highlights Minus the Football Commentary

I apologize for the crappy photo placement and spacing, etc. Blogspot just doesn't have a great program for arranging photos. I did the best I could without obsessing.



The Cards just scored with the tremendous catch that some guy with dreads caught. It was great. The guys were pumped.





Half time and Jeff, B'dette and Terry are talking.




Son Daniel and his wife weren't interested in the game much. At all. They posed for a creepy picture of her holding a knife up behind Daniel's back, but Jerry deleted it from the camera before I could upload it.




I think she's hatching the plot to take that creepy pic. She's got a "muahaha" face. If yaknowwhudimean.










At the feeding trough. Greg just couldn't get enough of the blue cheese dressing, and used every delivery system I had out there for it. The only one he didn't use was his fingers. Way to go, Greg!





Lisa hates American football because she's from Romania and doesn't get it. But she does like food and talk and catching up.

No comments: