09 June 2008

THE BOYZ

We have some boyz that hang out in the 'hood. They are suspicious looking. They are thugs. They are peeping toms. That pun was intended, by the way.
We had a BIG rain. I could write that almost every day. Referring to yesterday. This particular big rain spilled over into our basement. We had to rip the carpet up. Wah. Wah. I'm sure we were better off than a lot of people in the area.
Back to the boyz. In the 'hood. We didn't know that they were going to be hangin' around this year 'cause of all the leaves in the well, yo. My home dog and I kept checkin' the window well 'cause that's what we do. In our spare time. We check out the toads.
Sometimes when they be messin' with me through the window, watchin' me work and all dat, I sic my home dog on 'em and watch 'em right back.
But I don' really mind them bein' there 'cause they eat bugs.
And that's cool wi' me.
Yo.

Check out Sonny's version of events at http://sonny-clu.blogspot.com/clu.blogspot.com/.



1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Yo, baby momma, you so fly!!